1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

What lighting do I have?

Discussion in 'Lighting Requirements' started by Carcon, Oct 27, 2016.

1. keithgh

keithgh Moderator Staff Member

Carcon
    Anubia grows better when tied using a light weight green nylon fishing line to older used DW.

Keith:cat::cat:

Sponsored link:

2. Carcon

Carcon New Member

Yes I picked up a nice bit of driftwood last week with that in mind. Currently soaking in a bucket :) Just been getting the rest of my bits and pieces delivered over the last week or so. Substrate should be here tomorrow so planning on starting the setup this weekend if all goes to plan.

Had a disaster with my laptop, spilled a pint of water over it so I've lost my list of plants for now and pretty much my laptop at this point! :(

Will try and get some pictures up over the weekend to show where i am and what I have in mind, hopefully you guys can correct me if it's all going very wrong! :D

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3. keithgh

keithgh Moderator Staff Member

Carcon

Water and laptops do not go together at any time.

Set up your hardscape dry at first and post a photo or different hardscapes you like.

Do you have an idea of what you are intending to do?

Keith:cat::cat:

Carcon likes this.
  4. Carcon

Carcon New Member

Well as I type in still waiting for my substrate to arrive from Amazon. This is the second lot they have sent out but I've gave up on them and went to my lfs and just bought some! Should have done that to begin with!

I will start a property thread when I've started setting it all up. This one is going a bit of topic!

Thanks for your advice so far. Keep an eye out for me, Hopefully see you over there!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk