1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Warning about Advanced Aquarium Shop!!!

Discussion in 'The Aqua Lounge' started by bgangler, May 26, 2010.

1. bgangler

bgangler New Member

Hi guys,
    I have something to say about this people from Advanced aquarium store:

I have ordered with them some products and more than 4 months I haven't received anything!

First time when I've questioned them, they told me, that the delivery has been delayed by our post/custom check/, then I asked for a tracking number, which they kindly refused to provide, because they are "still waiting for it from the agent". This is what they stated even today, after 4 months!

I don't know, how they learnt that the parcel is delayed by our customs, under the above circumstance?

Then when he have worn them that will make a complain, the AAS staff insured me that they will send the parcel again with special delivery and so on, but I still don't have it! They have claimed that it has been resent to me on 20. 04, but refused again to give me a tracking number.

Please tell me, is it possible to send a recorded delivery with insurance, without tracking number? The Advanced Aquarium shop told me again, they don't have it and are still waiting for it!

I have been very patient and been waiting for delivery since 26 of January, but really will not tolerate this anymore!

The bad thing is that the Paypal don't want to refund the money, because more than 40 days have passed. Also I cant leave tbem a negative feedback too, because of the above reason! This is kind of reward for my patience :(

Please dont buy from them!

Regards

2. Jurijs mit JS

Jurijs mit JS Admin Staff Member

the migth be powerseller but with too many negative feedback, I wouldn´t have ordered there anyway.
    however, thanks for sharing, hope this wasnt expansive for you ..

3. bgangler

bgangler New Member

Thanks Jur4ik,
    well I will not order from them anymore, but apparantly other people in UK have been victim of this too!

So I would like to make an announcement here:

Dear Friends and people that have been victim of the Advanced Aquarium Shop,
    I would like to make a list with names of all the people that have been offended by them and to send it to Pay Pal and Ebay. So please send me your name or ebay nickname and short description of the problem on a PM, so we could send it.

Ok, maybe now it is too late to claim our money back, but it will be satisfying if the above companies take measures to restrict this "Shop" from causing further damage to Paypal's and Ebay's customers.
    I think this is common sense and as respected companies, they should take care for their customers!

Regards
    Toni

4. Greenfinger_Sweden

Greenfinger_Sweden New Member

Hi, lucky I found this! I have been thinking about ordering from them. How did it go with your deivery? Did it ever turn up?