1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Video of Aquarium, 2012.02.07

Discussion in 'General Aquascaping and Planted Tank Discussions' started by bsnyder921, Feb 8, 2012.

1. bsnyder921

bsnyder921 New Member

As promised, here's an updated video showing the current state of my aquarium.

My main concerns at this point are the little amounts of algae on my anubis nana. I'm not sure what type (types?) it is, and I've tried rubbing it off gently by hand - no luck. I also seem to have some of this stuff on the java fern leaves. Hopefully now that I'm adding pressurized CO2 that will help get rid of some of it.

There's a closeup at one point of the CO2 Atomic Diffuser, and there's a lot of gunky crap stuck to the glass all around it. I should've cleaned that off before shooting the video - how embarrassing.

Here's the video - please watch either double size or full screen in 720 HD for the best quality! You'll really be able to see the details in all my algae! ;)

Aquarium Update 2012.02.07 | quietube

2. bsnyder921

bsnyder921 New Member

Yikes, just watched -- I didn't realize how dark the last clip showing the CO2 tank came out. Sorry about that. Most of you know what that stuff looks like anyway!