1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

update on my rearange from wood to rock.

Discussion in 'General Aquascaping and Planted Tank Discussions' started by jasonperry, Sep 1, 2012.

1. jasonperry

jasonperry Aspiring Aquascaper

right ordering one now :) getting another glass one (y) thanks for help

Sponsored link:

2. jasonperry

[​IMG]
    this is the diffuser i have orderd :)

3. jasonperry

diffuser has arrived and plumbed up and working really well my co2 mix seems to be spot on for this diffuser its misting co2 like hell. not been funny but my diy set up seems to be more efficiant than the jbl fermentation kit its alot more intense and more stabel so will stick to the mix i have experimented and my diy set up untill i have saved up some dosh for my pressurised get looking around for an fire extinguisher :) thanks for help through this will post some pics when algea has gone and when the plants start blooming again :)

4. jasonperry

wel i have up up uped my dosing and the co2 is awsome for a diy algea has almost gone off the sides of the tank and on the anubis plants. they have little pearls like oxygen bubbels underneath the leafs so looks like the co2 is getting to them wel and the ferts think i maby have just craked the algea just gotta see how it gose just keep on what im doing for now i really cannot wate unit i get my reg set up :) thanks for all the help , input and paciants ha ha :)