1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Think Tank This Tank: Lost in Transition

Discussion in 'Critique My Aquascape' started by John N., May 28, 2012.

1. JohnnyWales

JohnnyWales New Member

@youjettisonme thats phenomenal.

Sitting in my very quiet office, looking at non work based websites, i actually went "woooaaawwwwww"

it attacted attention.

Sponsored link:

2. youjettisonme

youjettisonme Aspiring Aquascaper

Thanks. I actually expanded on that idea a little bit more for the Aquascaping Checklist article I put together recently. In case you haven't seen it: http://www.aquascapingworld.com/threads/the-aquascaping-checklist.6774/#post-70878

3. jimi

jimi New Member

Hi Guys,

I have admitted defeat. I think trying to Iwagumi my 4ft tank is just too advanced for me at the moment. I have only been in the hobby for a year or so and its too much for me at the moment so I decided to fill it with more plants, shuffle things around and what you see is what I am left with. (1st pic) no plan, no strcuture, just chuck it in. Which actually is what I did for my tank to begin with (second pic) and it turned out really nice.

So I have a little 12x10 tank which I am going to try my hand at Iwagumi with instead. This time taking it very slowly and trying to get it right. This is the structure so far so what do you think? (3rd pic)

Attached Files: