Sponsored link:

1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

the silent heaven fluval edge nano iwagumi aquascape

Discussion in 'Aquascaping Journals' started by 00azazel, Aug 13, 2012.

1. 00azazel

00azazel New Member

hello everyone im new in the forum :p so im better start with my tank direcly haha im an iwagumi, aquascape fan in nano i find it awsome like that :D and im a low tech fan. My first aquarium i made it 2 years ago it's on youtube

it has been popular a lot lol and had many good feedback but an acidente hapened and i had to make everything from the ground aggain so this is my just finished fluval edge iwagumi personal stye :p
    i call it the silent heaven, i wanted it to look like a forest ending with a beach, there is seiryu stone in it Ada sand and soil, anubia nana ( a lot lol best low tech plant and my favorite :D) 2 moss ball for the love of shrimps 6 sakura, 2 ottocinclus, 6 tetra cardinal ( i now they are big but they are doing fine in the tank super healty ) and 6 rasbora espei i now it a litle crowded but seriously if you do the water change a lot ( twice a week with source water) there is no probleme at all ! so here is a video of it :

so i want feeedbaaackkkk !!! :D what do you tink of it ?! i have a lot of picture (evolution in time but my hard drive is not working :\ i will make a video a step bu step it will be cool i think

Enjoy my friends and have a good day ^^

Attached Files: