Sponsored link:

1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Some tips to help us help you

Discussion in 'Beginner's Corner' started by ShadowMac, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowMac

ShadowMac Moderator Staff Member

First, if you are in the beginners section I would like to whole heartedly welcome you to ASW! This is where I started and have continued to be active because I love the site and the folks who participate in it. If ever you feel like you don't know what you are doing, that its too difficult or that your tank sucks...go ahead and search through my old posting history. I'm sure you will find me asking similar questions and having similar troubles. Learning to aquascape is a journey, but if you stay the course you will find a fulfilling hobby. You will also find the Aquascaping community as a whole around the world is a very friendly and welcoming community. Glad to have you join us!

So, to the purpose of this post. There are a few things that may be helpful in creating your first post or in requesting some help solving any problems with your aquascape . Telling us a little bit of this info up front will help those posting to your thread be better able to make informed responses.

1)Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your experience with planted aquariums
    2)Tell us what your goals are for this particular tank. What do want to accomplish? Any photos of tanks you wish to emulate would also be helpful.
    3)Let us know what equipment you are running. Filter type, size, flow rate; Light, type (LED, T5, etc) and how long it is on during the day; Do you use pressurized CO2, DIY, or other; What is your maintenance routine like, how often do you change the water, how much, what else do you do.

ASW is here to help you become a better aquascaper! Welcome and have fun! (y)

keithgh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.