1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Report Forum Spam

Discussion in 'ASW Announcements' started by Supercoley1, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Supercoley1

Supercoley1 Moderator Staff Member

Hello guys

You may have noticed that there is sometimes a lot of spam on the forum. I know it may seem like we aren't doing anything but we are. We have a spam team that are marking and deleting stuff all the time.

There is a huge amount of spam coming through these days though so sometimes it takes us time to get it all done. Assured though that the reported list is now empty again. Took me a couple of hours last week just to catch up but am now on top of the list and only a few coming through each day.

Please don't reply on these threads. I know it can be frustrating and seem like we aren't doing anything but all you have to do when you see spam is go to the bottom of the post that is spam and click on the little 'report' at the bottom left of the post area next to edit and the date/time of the post. Type SPAM in the 'report reason' and then click on the 'Report Post' button.

Doing this will bring it up on our 'reported list' and the team can then action them much quicker, get the posts or threads dealt with and ban users/IPs so they can't continue.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for helping us to keep our forum as clean and tidy as possible.

Regards and keep on Scaping
    Andy

2. John N.

John N. Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Andy and crew for keeping on it. I'm installing some mods to help out.

Thanks,

John

greenfinger 2 likes this.