1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Orlando trip

Discussion in 'The Aqua Lounge' started by ShadowMac, Nov 18, 2011.

1. ShadowMac

ShadowMac Moderator Staff Member

:plane: It looks like I will be traveling to Orlando, FL from Dec. 5th through the 7th. I was wondering if anyone new of some cool LFS's or other must see places for the hobbyist in the area. I will be staying at the Renaissance at SeaWorld. So yeah I will check out anything within walking distance or that is blatantly obvious because I can see it. :D

Also, if any members are in the area and would like to catch up over a drink I would be more than happy to do so. I will have all day on the 5th as I arrive around noon and meetings are the next day. It would be great to talk shop with some fellow hobbyists. I do not get that chance around here. :rock:

Thanks!

2. bsnyder921

bsnyder921 New Member

If you're ever up near Baltimore or Washington DC let me know! We have a pretty nice aquarium in Baltimore worth a visit if you're in the area. Have a good trip in Orlando!

3. ShadowMac

You bet! DC is a possibility at some point. Depends upon how our pilot project goes, we are in the first few months and I think we present our findings at the end of the second year in DC. There are also other things that may lead me that way.

4. ShadowMac

Also, what is the weather like in December? Remember I'm from North Dakota where it is pretty much frozen 6 months out of the year. Anything above 45 F will be a heat wave to me. :) 60's? 70's?