1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Notice of absence

Discussion in 'The Aqua Lounge' started by Garuf, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Garuf

Garuf Moderator Staff Member

Hello all at ASW.

I'm posting this to let you know due to my time being filled with looking for jobs in my field, interview preparations and a portfolio to work on to try and bring up to scratch, for the next couple of weeks at least I will be taking something of a back seat role and will only be able to check sporadically. So please don't feel neglected if I miss your posts I'll catch up on them when time allows.

If you need me directly don't hesitate to contact me via PM, there may be a delay but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

If there is anything that needs seeing to don't hesitate to contact, John or Juri or any of the other mods and they will move to address the issue.

In the mean time, keep the forum pleasant, no swearing, no picking fights etc take the time to update your location information and help each other out, we are after all an international forum and it's extremely useful if we're trying to help people not in our home nation and if you post your scape, please, absolutely no photo's only threads, they really must include dimensions and an equipment list at the very least. It helps the hobby no end to be able to see what equipment and methodologies other scapers are having success with and include a photo of the hardscape before planted if you can.

Get excited and make something is an open thread to contribute so don't hesitate to post something that inspires you to get out and get scaping.

So until I see you next, may all your scaping endeavours be successful and I will see you all soon.

John N. likes this.
  2. Stickling100

Stickling100 Aspiring Aquascaper

Good luck with the job hunt!!

3. Alexander Azizov

Alexander Azizov New Member

4. mumushummus

mumushummus New Member

Good luck !!!
    Never give up my friend!
    It's always like a friend of mine says "a circus" there to hire us :ROFLMAO:....

5. ShadowMac

ShadowMac Moderator Staff Member

Best of luck Garuf!

6. Asthaparhim

Asthaparhim Aspiring Aquascaper

I wish you the best of luck in finding a new job!

7. Ed Villagracia

Ed Villagracia Active Aquascaper

see you soon and good luck(y)

8. Garuf

Garuf Moderator Staff Member

Thank you one and all, the big drive has left me in the unenviable position of having 2 job offers and 3 more interviews to come still. Who'd have thought getting jobs would be as stressful as being un-employed!

I'll still be away from the forum, I'll be confirming I'm back as soon as I'm back but things aren't looking so bad!

John N. and mumushummus like this.