Hello! This is my fist attempt at making a (small) paludarium. It's also my first thread, excluding the presentation one. The tank is 18l, cm 40x19x24h. The lights are 4 x 3W LEDs in a DIY fixture, dimmable, connected to my other aquarium's RPi Controller (see homepage link for details). I used a 250l/h pump, trimmed to push less than this, buried under some gravel and the hardscape. The pump outlet has been split in two, pouring some water at the two top corners of the tank via the two hoses. I'm finishing a (almost) step by step setup video. I will post it when ready. For this project, I collected some local limestone, small woods, mosses (they should be Rhacomitrium canescens and some kind of Sphagnum) and some unidentified small plants, all for the emerged part. For the underwater part, I added some really small pieces of Flame moss, what should be some Pellia (or similar) and a few stems of Hydrocotyle vulgaris (not inserted at the time I took the shots). I wish to add more aquatic plants, that now I don't have, and let them crawl and/or grow out of the water. It's an experiment... I'm unsure on many details. But considering the small investment, it's more than worth it. ...And I love this stuff... It's also an opportunity to learn something useful before attempting a more serious work Please tell me what you think and if I forgot something into the description. I apologize for the pictures taken with the smartphone and an improvised dark background. Better ones coming soon.