1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

... issues (bad seller)

Discussion in 'General Aquascaping and Planted Tank Discussions' started by okayplayer, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okayplayer

okayplayer New Member

Hi,

I decided to share with you my situation so you can make your own opinion of why I'm really upset.

I found this shop and by seeing FAST SHIPPING and alll the other useless advertisement in the main page; I was quite confident to expect quality service.

I ordered stuff (everything is in stock) on last monday; sent an email on wednesday asking why my order was not shipped.... they said that the order will be shipped on Friday today (that's what they call fast shipping, and asked for a commercial gift). I was replyied "thanks for your email" !!!!. Today, still no shipping notification, I sent two new email; no feedback;

My money has been retrieved by Paypal on 25 january (tuesday).

I just want to say that :
    - the customer service is really really useless and that's unthinkable to answer to someone "thank you for your email" without bringing him any solutions

I just started to notify paypal about this situation but taking this in consideration, I strongly advise anyone not to buy from this shop.

site :
    Customer email :
    Order done on : 24.01.2011 19:35

If my post is in the wrong section, don't hesitate to move it.

Thanks !

C├ędric

2. Garuf

Garuf Moderator Staff Member

I don't think it's wise to post this sort of thing I'm afraid. The forum would be liable for any legal action and as such I think it unwise to allow this sort of post to continue.

These opinions are not those of aquascaping world and we accept no responsibility for any opinions put forward by the Op.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.