Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.
Join the ASW community now!
Discussion in 'General Aquascaping and Planted Tank Discussions' started by naman, Aug 9, 2008.
Well - its not impossible to get an answer from ADA. So first of all you could send them a mail with your suggestions and ask them if they have improvements comming...
Anyone can get a straight answer. I belive the best way to change things is to do it with every party. So if you can get an answer, you can get a feeling how the best way to go is.
I believe each judge have maximum point of 200. There are 16 judges, so total maximum 3200 that should be enough to cover all entries.
Detail of score is as follow:
1) Artistic Impression Point = 100
2) Ceativity = 20
3) Composition/planting of the plant = 20
4) Harmony of Fish and Layout = 20
5) Creation of Natural Atmosphere = 20
6) Aquatic plants Condition and Time Progress = 20
Separate names with a comma.