Hey guys, Sam here My aquarium has now been set up for just over a month and has been hit with all kinds of algae, most of which originated from a piece of wood I had in the tank. I've since removed the wood, but have been left with brown hair algae on almost all my plants. My tank is 75x35x35cm(100L) and I'm running 2x T5HO 24w tubes for 6hrs a day. So far I've increased CO2 to as much as the fish can handle, reduced the photoperiod down to 6hrs and added two wavemakers to increase flow. What can I do to get rid of this algae? Do I need to do a blackout on the tank? I'll do whatever it takes. Thanks!