1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by stacyR., Oct 31, 2013.

1. stacyR.

stacyR. New Member

I got my first aquarium only a couple of years ago, stocked it with a couple of guppies and neon tetras, and a few plastic plants to give it some character. Two years later I have 17 operating aquariums ranging from 10gal to 55gal, that house my show quality guppies, and I just purchased a 20gal long that will be my first fully planted tank! (so excited) It was from doing research for plants that would fair well in my guppy tanks that I first learned of aquascaping and I must say. It is one of the most beautiful forms of art I have ever seen. Once I get my planted tank established, and prove to myself that I can actually keep plants alive in water, I will be ready to dive in to this exciting world of aquascaping and I am here to learn as much as I possibly can in the mean time. Thanks for having me and I can't wait to meet you all

2. keithgh

keithgh Moderator Staff Member

Hello Stacy

Welcome to ASW glad to have you on board, can you fill in your location please.

Keith:):)

3. greenfinger 2

greenfinger 2 Active Aquascaper

Hi Stacy, Welcome to ASW :D Fantastic that you research first (y) Dive into Aquascaping :D Enjoy