1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by VoodooDoll, Oct 15, 2015.

1. VoodooDoll

VoodooDoll New Member

Hello everyone. I come from Serbia and i am 21 years old. I am an aquarist for 4 years but i would like to educate myself more to be able to create some beautiful ambient for my fishes and to be able to make an aquascape to be satisfied. I was an moderator of akvasvet.org Serbian forum for aquaristic and terraristic but there i could not find myself and cannot find enough information about the things i am interested in. I love to ask question and that bothers people in Serbia who dont like to share their experience and to help all people became better aquarists. I dont know so much, i am here to learn and get some good advices.

I now have one old tank, dimensions is 70 x 35 x 35 and it has internal filter made from glass, with atman pump 660 l-h. from filtration mass i am using perlon wool, biological sponge, ceramic rings, and some other ways of sponges( i am not the best in english sorry), and i am adding the zeolite in dust. i dont have so much luck with plants so i am just keeping aponogeton, some valisneria and thats it. I would like to be able to keep much other great plants. my favourite is hydrocotyla i adore this plant. From substrate i have some quartz sand 2-3 mm, and osmocot in there. So nothing at all enough for great plants. From fishes i have 5 ancistrus, all of them are 4-6 years old, and have t3 kinds of barbus.

So it is pretty starter aquarium who is set up 5 months ago.

i am terrarist and i have one pogona vitticeps named Jodja. She is an wonderful girl.

Hope we will all get along and have a great comunication.

2. Verona

Verona New Member

Hi there. I am also new but don't have near as much experience as you do :whistle:

3. keithgh

keithgh Moderator Staff Member

VoodooDoll

Welcome to ASW the first thing you will notice we will certainly try to answer your questions.
    English not a concern as its an International Forum you are not alone just do the best you can.

Do you have any photos of your Aquascaping?
    Photobucket is free and easy to use and post photos.

Keith:):)

4. greenfinger 2

greenfinger 2 Active Aquascaper

Hi VoodooDoll,

Welcome to ASW(y)