1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Denmark

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by Anti-Pjerrot, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Anti-Pjerrot

Anti-Pjerrot New Member

Hi my name is Kristoffer. Im 27 and live in Copenhagen with my girlfriend and our two kids in a very small apartment.
    I been into aquascaping almost 3 years, and run the danish aquatic plant site 2008*-*Akvarieplanter.dk with Martin (works at Tropica and is also a member here)

I work as a lab technician for a Research and develvopment department.

My prime interest in aquascapes is the aesthetic power I get from them, the joy it is to make them and the science and technical knowledge i achieve making and preparing.

I hold lectures on aquascaping in Denmark, and try to spread the hobby - both as an artform, but also as a simple way for you to get a nice fishtank.

I hope this site can become a platform for aquascapers to meet and discuss all aspects of aquascaping, and to make strong networks so we can gather in person to different aquascaping events all over the world.

2. George Farmer

George Farmer Aspiring Aquascaper

Nice to see you here, Kristoffer!

3. Roy Deki

Roy Deki New Member

Hello Kristoffer, Sounds like your knowledge will be a wonderful asset to this community!!

4. trenac

trenac New Member

Hello Kristoffer... Welcome to ASW <):)

5. John N.

John N. Administrator Staff Member

Hi Kristoffer,

Thanks for getting the ball rolling in your Aquascaping Showcases. I'm sure I told you this before, you have a great looking site. Hopefully all of our efforts will help spread the hobby further. With ASW as an international aquascaper forum, I think we are on our way to accomplishing that goal.

-John N.