1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

For the love of Buce

Discussion in 'Aquascaping Journals' started by aquadoob, May 2, 2016.

1. aquadoob

aquadoob Aspiring Aquascaper

So, my 55 gallon was the tank I started my aquascaping hobby with. And it has gone through some changes since I initially set it up.

After 8-9 months of being bicep-deep in water, and a few scapes under my belt, I decided to go to the original idea of creating a naturescape where the plants and not the hardscape would be the focus. (ShadowMac, you brought this up)

In comes the Buce. I had been collecting several varieties and ended up hoarding haha. I think I have about 38 different varieties at this point. I started off with setting up the 22 gallon with buce,

[​IMG]

but it wasn't enough, so I rescaped my 32 gallon

[​IMG]

And again... It wasn't enough... so finally I tore down my latest 55 scape and decided to go all Buce, Aridarum and moss:

[​IMG]<br />

Going to edit a video of all my tanks and post in the near future. Thanks for stopping by!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2. keithgh

keithgh Moderator Staff Member

aquadoob

Very original I would attach a fine plastic mesh at the rear of the tank and completely cover it with the small leafed plants.

At the moment you can see all your rock work what chance all that could be covered in a very short time.

Keith:cat::cat:

aquadoob likes this.