1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Aquascapes of Recent and Past Years?

Discussion in 'General Aquascaping and Planted Tank Discussions' started by John N., Sep 13, 2008.

1. John N.

John N. Administrator Staff Member

I know it's hard to chose but do you have an all time favorite aquascape?

Post them, I'll bet some of the creators would be honored to have their aquascapes recognized by you. To make it more interesting, don't forget to put why you found it so inspiring and why chose it as one of your favorites.

-John N.

2. aaronnorth

aaronnorth New Member

George Farmer, This tank inspired me to go planted from last December from it's original layout, but by the time it ended (below) it is a tank worthy to drool over :drool: It is the best Trialge formation i have seenand evrything from the fish, plants & hardscape all work perfectly together.

[​IMG]

I also like this tank by Neil, this was the first tank i saw that used the full ADA products which led me onto Takashi Amano so i will always thank him for leading me to his tanks. It was also the first time i saw a tank used with almost just moss and other plants to create a jungle feel which has been my favourite type of scape for the past few months now.

[​IMG]

3. Dave Spencer

Dave Spencer New Member

The master at his peak:

[​IMG]

Dave.

4. Raslad

Raslad New Member

Done by GreenReef.
    I like how the plant selection is simple, but the hardscape is awesome. It reminds me of Waimea. :D

5. GreenReef

GreenReef New Member

…good Idea, …I had some problems to find a Theme or Titel for this Layout, ….”Waimea” would been a melodious Name