Just added some new plants to the tank hoping to provide some new hiding places for the Red CHerry Shrimp. and it seems I may have poisoned them? I washed all the plants before placing them in the tank. But they are all twitching / floating about / and laying upside down ( this is within 30 mins of adding the plants) I have done a near 80% water change but have seen no improvement? Video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgOcosEGqAs]YouTube - Shrimp poisoning?[/ame] Could it be Copper poisoning? what should i do next? is it too late?