1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Aquariums of InterZoo 2012, Nürnberg, Germany - photos&videos

Discussion in 'General Aquascaping and Planted Tank Discussions' started by Piotr K., May 24, 2012.

1. Piotr K.

Piotr K. New Member

Hmmm, one guy who was watching my vid about Fluval Edges had an interesting remark - this tank has the watersurface almost completely covered by glass, so the gas exchange might be very reduced. It's pretty obvious, after he said this, but I didn't think about that in this way before. What you wrote above might be an evidence that these tanks indeed have problems with gas exchange...

Not every tank. But many of them :) Actually, most planted aquariums at the whole show were scaped by not more than 10 people, I think, if not less. Most of them we know from this Forum, BTW :)

OK, and now two new videos from InterZoo 2012:

Dähne Verlag and JBL (planted nanoaquarium and large tank with discus and arowanas):

Tropica (planted aquariums arranged by aquascapers from UKAPS):

Enjoy! :)

ShadowMac likes this.

Sponsored link:

2. Garuf

Garuf Moderator Staff Member

Piotr, I honestly think with the edge it's too much about form over function. I suggested to my lfs telling people to run them so they're not totally full to aid gaseous exchange but I can't imagine it catching on, people will just stop fish keeping. It's such an obvious problem I'm kinda shocked they don't seem to be getting a negative rep in the media like they do from average fish keepers and noobs who feel cheated that they can't keep things alive in them easily. It's a real shame, I know the lfs well and they were saying it seemed to be everyone who bought one who was having issues.

Love the Tropica stand, I wish I was able to get a job and get some money coming in, I want me some new plants!

3. Piotr K.

Piotr K. New Member

Hi guys,

Probably all of you have seen these tanks in detail elsewhere, long time ago, but still I post this vid here in case some of you didn't ;)

4. Piotr K.

Piotr K. New Member

Hi guys :)

Long time no see, but I'm back with lots of new videos :)

Honest Star (two marine aquariums with crystal-clear water)

Honest Star - marine aquarium no 1

Honest Star - marine aquarium no 2 (wonderful fish!)

Virea and coral-shop (interesting hood, and nice marine cube)

Enjoy! :)

Piotr K.

Jurijs mit JS likes this.