1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Anti crisis tank

Discussion in 'Aquascaping Journals' started by diego.s, Jul 25, 2011.

1. diego.s

diego.s Aspiring Aquascaper

Sponsored link:

2. stevo

stevo Aspiring Aquascaper

Such an awesome setup. Congrats buddy! Have you thought about taking some smaller fish in it? Like boraras merah/Brigittae...etc It will make the layout much more bigger.

3. Fizgig777

Fizgig777 New Member

Just beautiful!! The picture of intrigue & relaxation. Thank you for the higher res. photo!!

4. Bartja

Bartja Aspiring Aquascaper

Stil one of my favorites!

5. parthapratim22

parthapratim22 Aspiring Aquascaper

Diego...I have seen when a painter or signboard painter makes his/her sketch he/she goes for scaling of the total work...in your recent PIC much more minute details are visible(like pebble arrangements)...I want to ask 1)how you achieve such minute work? 2)You do any scaling work in your Desktop or laptop...or something like that? apart from a plant grower you are a Master of Hardscape...3)How you achieve the color contrast between different stones and woods...(more specifically how you visualize the color contrast to achieve that?)

Thanks.

6. diego.s

Hi Stevo, if I was thinking about putting some brigittae, but eventually left the Paracheirodon, have long been with me. Thank you very much.

Thank you very much Fizgig777 and Bartja .

parthapratim22 , in this tank did not do any kind of previous plans, everything is done on the fly, with a basic idea of ​​the assembly, but without a concrete idea of where to place the details, that was slowly emerging and still not finished, I would add some more detail while matures.

how to get the contrast? I've only been putting everything in place, lighting helps a lot .
    thank you very much.

7. stevo

stevo Aspiring Aquascaper

I've got the same "problem", i have about 30 Paracheirodon innesi from the beginning of my current scape, and I don't want to sell them, because they are with me since the beginning, I have bought them, when they were very little. :p

8. Ed Villagracia

Ed Villagracia Active Aquascaper

a m a z i n g !!!:rock:

9. parthapratim22

parthapratim22 Aspiring Aquascaper

Its amazing...Diego...Thanks for your reply...but when I am seeing this scape again n again cant "believe" your reply...its genuine...Regarding contrast its an ultimate show...Thanks for your reply...

10. diego.s

New photos of the tank and somme inhabitants .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Andrea Perotti

Andrea Perotti New Member

Beautiful tank ... compliments (and Happy Christmas) to you my friend :rock:

12. ruson

ruson New Member

Looks very impressive! Since Miroshaki is slightly neglected, we are on this forum aswell.. :) I think you are an example for everyone!

Do you have the nomenclature of the last species of shrimp on the photo?
    Your 5 L tank with Fissidens is amazing too, especially the roots comming out of the rocks and such. Little tricks to make the scape really natural looking.
    All tricks ofcourse will be taking in to regard. :)

Enjoy the comming days and your scape! Hasta luego

13. lalmeida

lalmeida New Member

Hi Diego,

Fantastic as usual! Nice shrimps :)

Merry Christmas,

LMA

14. diego.s

Hi Andrea , thank you very much , Merry Christmas to you an your family , my friend .

Ruson thank you very much, lately entered little to any forum, not only for MIroshaki ,I have not much new to tell .
    The species of the last picture is Caridina Cantonensis SP. Super Tiger (I only know that)
    Merry Christmas

Lalmeida thank you very much, some shrims are not a top quality, but I like .
    Merry christamas

FELICES FIESTAS A TODOS

15. justo-23

justo-23 New Member

thank you for sharing this beautiful tank. Calling it "anti crisis" was truly inspired. the first picture you posted of this tank, i think, truly defined how we feel in a crisis. what with so much barren area, the rocks and wood in contrast to the black background. and as the time goes by the plants start filling in, bringing life to a beautiful desolation, even as we are not fully recovering, we start to have some hope...

sorry if i'm sounding all confuzzled, it's truly hard to find the words.

well done.

16. nicolai vandhul

nicolai vandhul New Member

Great scape. Somehow you manage to create a scape that looks like european nature, and still make it a terrific scape. Nice job :)

17. Bartja

Bartja Aspiring Aquascaper

Nice evolution!
    it's adifferent scape then the one you started with, but evenly impressive.
    Thanks for sharing an have a great 2012!

18. diego.s

Justo-23 thank you very much , sorry , but , the name off this post "Anticrisis Tank" is because this tank was going to keep in the attic, because much effort to keep me, plus I ride supposed to spend money that could not, due to the terrible crisis that is affecting many people in my country, but ultimately decided mounted with old materials, given away a few plants and some moss ,see if it is anti-crisis (low cost), which has not even heater .
    The name of this tank is
    LEMURIA PARÇA
    "Lemuria is the name of a continent claim of course existed before Africa and Atlantida , where he said he called lemurs living beings, ghosts or spirits of the dead roamed the night to hunt the living (the primates of Madagascar, was named for their large eyes, nocturnal habits and sounds that make tremendous night)."

Nicolai thank you very much, in Europe we also have nice things .

Bartja , the reason is that it evolves yet I'm doing changes and adding something ,I can not be quiet . :-SSThank you very much .

19. fazyl

fazyl Aspiring Aquascaper

awesome scape, awesome shrimps .... your work is so inspiring to me.:hail: thanks for sharing

20. Flo

Flo Aspiring Aquascaper

you are a master diego ^:)^. i really would like to make a webcam conference while you re setting up a new tank :spy: ;)