1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

Another newbie from the UK!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Greetings' started by Maccas, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Maccas

Maccas New Member

Hi guys,
    I've been lurking about for a few weeks reading and thought it would be rude not to register and introduce myself.
    Firstly let me say that some of the aquascapes on here are jaw-dropping! Certainly very inspiring!
    Since I was a youngster I've always loved fish, my mother had a lovely 125l tank in our lounge as I grew up which I helped to look after (pretty much just did what she told me to though!) but I decided recently that I wanted to get into the hobby myself and I've been looking after a little 20l tank for a year or so now which has really taken me back to my childhood. Although only a small tank I've loved looking after it, though it's not short of challenges!
    After doing some research on why my plants weren't lasting particularly long I found this place and started reading up. Since I did my plants are much healthier even though really I've not done anything massively different. I recently purchased a Fluval Roma 90 and am just about to get it set up.
    I'm not planning on going mad, I want to keep it fairly simple but every time I look at some of the aquariums on here I want to try my hand.
    I will be posting up a journal when I start getting it all together as I am sure I will need plenty of sage advice to push me in the right direction.

2. greenfinger 2

greenfinger 2 Active Aquascaper

Hi Maccas, Welcome to ASW:) Looking forward to your journal :D

3. keithgh

keithgh Moderator Staff Member

Hello Maccas, welcome to ASW I notice this in your introduction
    KIS will give you confidence as you learn the tricks of the trade about Aquascaping.

I am very surprised Roy did not pick it up.

Keith:):)

greenfinger 2 likes this.