Hello, I've never had any luck with shrimp so on getting some bargain bee shrimp I decided to get 6. This morning however my bad luck with shrimp struck again and I found all 6 dead around the algae pellet I'd added to feed them. I'd drip acclimatized the shrimp for 7 hours nearly 8, half way through emptying half the water from the bucket back into the tank at the end, I'd added a heater and set it so that it read the same as the tanks heater after this I added the shrimp to the tank by netting them out and placing them in. I didn't notice any immediate distress, there was no "bolting" of smashing into things or swimming at the surface, they all went off and explored the tank and for the hour or so I observed them they were all fine. I'd not dosed and I hadn't had the co2 on that day either trying to give them a fighting chance but still I get deaths. Anyone who could give me an insight into where I'm going wrong I'd encourage you to do so.