1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice
  1. Robert Hudson

Robert Hudson ASW Sponsor

I was trying to figure out where to post this...

Microcosm, a subsidiary of TFH, published a book called The 101 Best aquarium plants by Mary E Sweeney. Guess who has over 30 photographs in the book? George Farmer! There are also a couple other people from the internet forums who each contributed quite a few photos... even one from me. Congratulations to George and everyone else. All the photos look great, and the book is very well done.

I will have the book available in a couple weeks, but if you can't wait that long, you can always get it from Amazon.

I don't know if people remember, but several months ago Mary asked me to help her find photos for her book, and thats when I posted on these forums that she was looking for photos. Its nice to see people answered the call!

George is becoming quite the celebrity.. writer, video producer, and now photographer! :yo:

2. gmccreedy

gmccreedy New Member

Very cool. Is there a snal shot somewhere to see what the content and format will be presented as Robert?

Going to check out Amazon now, they usually have those little preview windows.

3. John N.

John N. Administrator Staff Member

Pretty neat. I wonder what the TOP 101 aquariums plants would be. I'm guessing glosso, HC, Java Fern, and the Narrow Leaf Java Ferns are near the top of that list.

-John N.

4. Robert Hudson

Robert Hudson ASW Sponsor

Well whats cool about the book is it is the first to feature many of the "collector" plants that people only know from the internet. All those highly prized plants that are traded and sold amoung hobbyists on the forums.

So where's George? Don't be shy! Step up and take a bow!:hail: