A bunch of plants for sale

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by ERiK, Nov 8, 2008.

1. ERiK

ERiK New Member

Ranunculus inundatas 5 plantlets $5 ***SOLD***

Didiplis diandra 9+ stems $5.00

Ludwigia arcuata 10 stems $5.00 ***SOLD***

Arthraxon sp - 1 stem 8" $5.00

Rotala macrandra 'Green narrow leaf' 6-7 stems $5 for pkg ***SOLD***

Blyxa japonica - 4 large stems $5.00

Lindernia anagallis 3 x 2" stems $5 Ideal for mid-ground plant, grows not too fast and shows various colors under high light.

Nesea sp. 'Red Leaved' I'm not 100% on the ID. I got it from my LFS where it was labeled simply Nesea sp. might be Nesea crassiculis? Anyways, 3 stems for $5

Rotala sp 'mini' type I - 3 x 2" stems $5 ***SOLD***

Rotala sp 'mini' type II - 3 x 2" stems $5 ***SOLD***

...and, one mystery/sampler mix containing an unknown mix of the above plants. $10.00

or, buy it all for $50 shipped to your door in a heavy, plant filled package!

$6.00 shipping via USPS priority If you are going to the AGA convention I can bring the plants with me and give them to you at the show. Let me know and we'll swap cellphone numbers.
    PayPal only
  2. ERiK

ERiK New Member

I still have these plants available:

Didiplis diandra 9+ stems $5.00 ***sold***

Hydrothrix gardneri , 1 stem $8.00 This is an amazingly beautiful plant that is kind of like an easier version of Eriocaulon setaceum

H. gardneri:
    [​IMG]

Blyxa japonica - 4 large stems $5.00

Lindernia anagallis 5 stems $5 Ideal for mid-ground plant, grows not too fast and shows various colors under high light. ***updated qty***

Nesea sp. 'Red Leaved' I'm not 100% on the ID. I got it from my LFS where it was labeled simply Nesea sp. might be Nesea crassiculis? Anyways, 4 stems for $5 ***updated qty***

...and, one mystery/sampler mix containing an unknown mix of the above plants. $10.00