Hey there. I have decided to start a journal of my new aquascape. I set it up on 8 November and came back to my old 54l tank. The tank was filled with about 20l of RO water and the rest was tap water. No problems with the tank yet :daydream: Basic specs: Aquarium: 60/30/30cm - 54 litres Lighting: 2x18W Atman AT-70B - 2x18W Arcadia Freshwater, 9 hours daily Filtration: Eheim 2213 - EHFI Substrat Pro, sponge Substrate: AquaArt Aqua Substrate (brown), ADA Aqua Gravel S CO2: Pressurized 1,5 kg, glass diffuzer, 1 bubble per second, 24h Fertilization: KH2CO3, Rataj Bioflor, Colour Fe+ Water condition: 10 Novemeber: pH 6.0 (! - probable reason - use of Aqua Substrate), GH 8, KH 5, NO3 10 mg/l 30 November: pH 6.8, GH 9, KH 5, NO3 5 mg/l Hardscape: Seiryu Stones Plants: Cryptocoryne Wendtii 'Green', Cryptocoryne Wendtii 'Tropica', Eleocharis parvula, Glossostigma elatinoides, Ludwigia arcuata, Rotala rotundifolia, Rotala rotundifolia 'green', Staurogyne sp., Weeping moss Animals: Caridina japonica Day 1 (photo took a few hours after set up): Day 21: All comments welcome!