1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

45 lt Bay View Window Tank Terrarium Journal

Discussion in 'Ripariums & Paludariums' started by keithgh, Oct 22, 2013.

1. greenfinger 2

greenfinger 2 Active Aquascaper

Hi Keith, Sorry to hear you cannot go with your fist idea :( Its a pain without a car :( And having to relying on bus's well it takes so long to get there and back :mad: Great that you can get indoor plants near you:)As to pics. I like them all:D But the look of one and two, I like the most Am looking forward to seeing what you come up with Keith ;)

Sponsored link:

2. moss_maniac

moss_maniac Aspiring Aquascaper

Indoor Plants for sour substrate and natural moss will also look great Keith, later you can still scape a carnivorous corner :) when you get some by chance.

3. keithgh

keithgh Moderator Staff Member

Roy & Evelyn
    The first one is very basic, the second one has a few challengers I am positive I can achieve I have a few rocks I can work with. I have plenty of good Potting soil.

Keith:):)

greenfinger 2 likes this.
  4. janey

janey Aspiring Aquascaper

I really love the tank Keith - both the shape and the Asian lacquer work on the base. The base has a wonderful patina and rich colour. So pleased you decided to keep it and not sell it. Good Asian pieces of any description are hard to find and this is a cracker of a piece!

Is there a plant that has a flower in a similar colour to the base I am wondering. Knowing nowt, I am just wondering if the base colour could be reflected somehow in a plant. I have seen some bromeliads that have bold red colours near the 'cup' & sometimes bright flowers. Just a thought.

I'm thinking once you have put your art into what is already a work of art, it is going to look incredible, a real one off! (y)

You seem to have made good mileage with it already. I'm looking forward to seeing how you plant it up.