1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

2010: Minimalist Aquascaping, i3 [ AQUA ] now online.

Discussion in 'General Aquascaping and Planted Tank Discussions' started by Xavier, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Xavier

Xavier ASW Sponsor

Joint Release

Aquarium Design Group and Iwagumi Cubed initiate partnership

Houston, Texas and Seattle, Wash – January 31 2010 - To inspire. To create. Fewer words could be spoken to describe Iwagumi Cubed’s mission. In tandem with this statement, Aquarium Design Group and Iwagumi Cubed have partnered together.

Since November 2009, ADG has played an important role in I^3’s development process by sharing it’s experience in the industry with the new company. The now popular 2009 concept booklet put out by I^3 was one of the results of 2009 deliberations and was originally used as a company introduction to Jeff Senske (ADG). I^3 plans for 2010 are a reflection of the somewhat unique standing between the two.

As part of the partnership, ADG has agreed to continue to help I^3 in 2010 by continuing to share it’s experience and provide equipment for more content production. I^3’s plans for the 2010 launch include a rebranding (and possible renaming) and a new concept booklet that are aimed to strengthen the brand and better emphasize the Minimalist Aquarium. According to Wazeter (I^3) these plans “are part of the process to enhance I^3’s professionalism and content, both aspects that hobbyists have made clear they want more of and our friendship with ADG helps make this possible.”

For more information, contact:

Jeff Senske, ADG, 281-924-8894, jsenske@aquariumdesigngroup.com

Frank Wazeter, I^3, 512-786-5269, fw1016@txstate.edu

###​

Sponsored link:

2. alephnull

alephnull New Member

This could not have come at a better time for me. I have just recently decided to move into planted aquariums and I am drawn toward the stark beauty of the minimalist design.

I will be waiting with anticipation and enthusiasm for your continued contributions to the community.

3. Xavier

Xavier ASW Sponsor

See below.

4. Xavier

Xavier ASW Sponsor

For today's announcement, I will simply just refer you here:

http://i3aqua.com/press.html

Please familiarize yourself with us and Enjoy.

P.S. As the week goes on, more and more content will become available, as of right now, I am eager to hear your input on improving the website and what formatting you'd like to see more of.