1. Welcome to AquaScaping World!

Become a register member to get FULL SITE ACCESS AND BENEFITS.

Join the ASW community now!

Dismiss Notice

10G Low-Tech

Discussion in 'Critique My Aquascape' started by brittanyb157, Apr 22, 2009.

1. brittanyb157

brittanyb157 New Member

My 10 gallon. Has been up and running for about a year or so and I've done 1 recent scape change. Although I am happier with this tank scape wise, it seems rather bland. I have one lone goldfish in there right now, so I am a bit limited plant wise because he enjoys digging everything up. Excuse the cloudy water, it's been like that for a couple weeks after I ran out of ferts and despite my water changes hasn't improved much.

Any help with layout/plants I should and could use and their placements would be much appreciated. As of right now I have some fern I'm not sure what it is but it came in with my java fern..and just plain ole java ferns. I do have a water sprite starting its growth in the back left corner of the tank with should fill in that empty space.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advice/Help please? Thanks!

2. Shadow

Shadow Moderator Staff Member

Just a reminder, do not buried Java fern rhizome. Otherwise it will melt.

Gold fish usually eat for about any plants, so you might want to try thick leaf plant like Anubias.

The water is very cloudy. Is it always like that or just recently after scaping?

3. Mrbin

Mrbin New Member

^^. i think u should move the driftwood to left side, behind the rocks, rock in right side too. create a slope from the previous...get more plant... [​IMG]
    ^^ my little cm ^^. njce tank.